1. Information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this redemption promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
2. The redemption promotion commences on 7.06.2013 and concludes 7.07.2013, 23.59 AEST (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia & New Zealand aged over 18 years, who submit a valid redemption claim within the Promotional Period in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and associated agencies, suppliers, retailers or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To be eligible to enter, claimants must have purchased a Dremel Trio F0136800NE tool from an Australian or New Zealand retailer (after May 2011). Claimants must then visit the redemption website at http://www.dremel.com/en-au/CustomerService/Pages/default.aspx to fully complete a redemption form (including details such as name, address, email and telephone number and the serial and part number of their Dremel Trio tool (F0136800NE)).
5. Successful claimants will receive a Dremel Trio Rotary Collet gift, valued at $19.99 RRP which is correct at the time of printing.
6. Claimants must provide the part number & serial number of the purchased DREML Trio Tool with their online redemption claim form to verify their entry in the Promotion. Only one claim is permitted per qualifying purchase.
7. Please allow at least 6 to 8 working weeks from receipt of claim and proof of invoice for processing and (subject to eligibility and availability) delivery of the bonus. Collet will only be delivered to street addresses in Australia.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct claim process, or who submits a claim which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9. Claims will be deemed to be accepted at the time of online receipt. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, late, misdirected or not received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period or for any delays in the delivery of entries due to technical disruptions or for any other reason.
10. Gifts must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. If any of the gifts is out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gifts with another of equal value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any gift. Any operating, repair or other ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift are the sole responsibility of each winner.
11. All unsuccessful claimants will be notified by email within 14 days.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for any personal injury or property damage) in connection with this Promotion or any gifts awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority.
17. At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
18. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable entrants to participate in this Promotion. If personal information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in this Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors, agents and related bodies corporate for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter and its related bodies corporate may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relation to its products, services and offers, including sending SMS messages and email.
19. The Promoter is Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd, 1555 Centre Road, Clayton Victoria 3168. Phone: 1300 30 70 44 ABN: 48 004 315 628.